Friday, January 5, 2018

BGGE Has Moved




After 15 years, BGGE has moved from Citymax to Blogger. As advertised, Citymax's  website building software includes reliable hosting, secure shopping cart, easy inventory management, and professional email accounts.  Their customer support was excellent. But last year I realized that I did not need all the features they offered.  By switching over to Blogger, which is free, I could save more than $300 a year.

Another reason I decided to move, I wanted to reduce the number of websites I managed.  I maintained  four of my own websites plus three client sites.  Finally, looking ahead, I want my blog to be my legacy.  My aim is to publish quality content that will be relevant to small business owners, students, job-seekers, and "you" after I'm gone.

Although  I had considered this move for over a year, actually switching over is scary.  This is a  major revamp. Each page must be transferred manually.  I apologize for missing pages or broken links during this overhaul. Thank you in advance for your patience.

0 Reviews:

  1. Most Recent

Share

Subscribe

Get the lastest news, productivity tips, & promotions.
* all fields required
Powered by MailChimp