Saturday, April 30, 2016

Welcome to BGGE New Support Blog



Welcome to my new blog.  This blog was created to provide support for BGGE clients through articles, tips, and insights from various small business experts, with an occasional commentary on the challenges and triumphs of an aging freelance entrepreneur (me) working from home.


Not just for business owners, I'll also be adding reviews of some productivity tools that I personally use, a reading library, and resources for students, job-seekers, and retirees over the next few weeks.


Actually, bjg4bgge@blogspot isn't really new.  Initially, it was launched in 2009 as the "What's New" Blog.  I had just started a major revamp of BGGE.com, an 800-page site --- so most of my blog posts were about site updates.  At that time, a blogging tool was not offered by my website hosting provider, so I had to rely on a 3rd party blogging platform like Blogspot.

But things have changed since then.  As I am embark on another major overhaul of BGGE.com, I have decided to do a little spring cleaning - sorting through all my old posts, re-posting the more relevant articles, and throwing out the trash.  Now, site updates will be published on my company blog and Blogger will be used to publish support articles.  Please be patient as I spruce up posts and pages.


 I hope you find my new blog informative and useful.

0 Reviews:

  1. Most Recent

Share

Subscribe

Get the lastest news, productivity tips, & promotions.
* all fields required
Powered by MailChimp